Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's all in the picture!
So today is the day I track my results and although I haven't lost any weight and my measurements haven't changed much I can definitely see it in the comparison picture! I just want to thank my Beachbody Coach Ashley Lee and the girls in the group I belong to for motivating me and inspiring me to keep reaching for my goal!  The top picture was taken June 6 and the bottom picture was taken this morning!

Anyway there are about 3 weeks left until I take my exam and have been studying non stop so today I decided to go out to the mall and target to take a break from studying and to celebrate a small victory. 

Breakfast
Breakfast today was chocolate whey protein powder, a handful of spinach, a banana, 6 strawberries, and a cup of almond milk.

 Lunch
Lunch was the same as yesterday, but I had about a cup of strawberries. I'm thinking of doing something different for lunch, maybe something from pinterest.

For those that are interested in what ingredient I use for my wraps here are some pictures. 





PM Snack
I had a grande caramel iced latte with soy milk from Starbucks and a Kind bar. 

Dinner
For dinner the hubby and I had a burrito bowl from chipotle.

Late Snack
It was a really late snack but I was hungry so I had 2 cups of watermelon and 7 honey wheat pretzel sticks.

Workout
Today's Tapout XT workout was Yoga and I broke out in a sweat! Along with yoga I also walked for an hour after dinner even though I did a lot of walking while I was out!

Hope everyone had a good day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment