Monday, June 25, 2012

So the weekend has come and gone quickly! Friday night my husband and I went out to dinner and a movie with my old college roommate/maid of honor from my wedding. Before dinner I did I worked out and Tapout Sprawl and Brawl. For dinner we went to Grand Lux Cafe and I tried to be good, but temptation gave in and ordered a BBQ pulled pork sandwich with fries. I was proud of myself since I only ate the sandwich and had a few bites of the fries! I didn't order any dessert but my friends did and I shared some of her dessert which was a half of a cupcake and 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream (cupcake collision). After dinner we went to see Prometheus (weird movie) which was 2 hours long. We parted ways after the movie and my husband took me to get some froyo at Red Mango! I got a regular sized white peach froyo with strawberries and pineapples!

 Saturday I wasn't able to workout since we went to my brother in law's house for my nephew's birthday and had some cold buckwheat noodles and korean short ribs! After lunch we went to the lake with the kids and walked on the beach for a little bit. Once we got back the kids wanted to play basketball so we went out to the driveway and shot some hoops with the kids.

After my brother in law's we decided to go to the mall and walk around some more before going to my parents house for a bit and ended up leaving an hour later.

Later that night we went into Philly for a friend's birthday and had some korean bbq!


Sunday was a day to relax and I was able to get in some Cardio XT...as much as I hate that workout I work up such a sweat in 40 minutes! We woke up late so we didn't have any breakfast...I know it's not good to skip breakfast, but grabbed an early lunch which was Chipotle. I had a burrito bowl with white rice (I should've gotten brown) steak, cork salsa, salsa, and cheese. I wasn't able to finish the whole thing so I gave the rest to my husband. Dinner that night was bibimbap (korean rice dish with vegetables).

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment