Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Less than a month left until I take my NCLEX-PN and the anxiety is starting to build up. Trying to find time to study and workout is a struggle but I'm somehow managing




Breakfast
Monday's breakfast consisted of Chocolate Whey Protein Powder, 1 small banana, 1tbsp peanut butter, and 1/4 cup of oatmeal with 1 cup of 1% milk, which surprisingly enough kept me full until lunch.

Today's breakfast was the same except I added flaxseed and used almond milk instead of regular milk.

Snacks
This morning's snack was a cup of coffee from my Keurig with stevia and 3 tbsp of Natural Bliss Caramel flavor.


Last night's snack and this evening's snack was a half cup of strawberries and a half cup of watermelon and it was the sweetest thing I have ever had!


Lunch

Yesterday's lunch consisted of leftovers from Sunday night's dinner which was bibimbap (rice with mixed vegetables), which I wasn't able to finish.

Today's lunch was 1 100 calorie tortilla wrap, 2 slices of Sargento's thin sliced mild cheddar cheese, a 1/4 cup of spinach and 2 crispy chicken filet's from Gardein. Next time I make a wrap I think I'm only going to use 1 filet since 2 was too much and almost broke open the wrap.

Dinner

Last night's dinner was rice, with some side dishes and korean pork belly marinated in red pepper flakes, and red pepper paste. 

Tonight's dinner was rice, some side dishes, and my sister in law's version of bang bang chicken.

Workout

Yesterday I ran for 20 minutes and walked for 25 minutes along with Tapout Plyo XT and was barely able to finish the workout due to my 20 minute run, I now know not to run or do any other cardio before doing Tapout.

Today's workout consisted of 60 minutes of walking at 3.0mph and Tapout's Ripped Conditioning. 

As I am trying to eat clean I am noticing that whenever I eat anything greasy my stomach does not agree with me, not sure if tat's a good thing or a bad thing.






















No comments:

Post a Comment